The Firm provides peculiar legal protection against cybercrimes – both to the victim and the defendant
The firm maintains up-to-date knowledge of crimes committed through social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube etc.) App Mobile (WhatsApp, Skype, Tinder, Telegram, Snapchat etc.) e-commerce web platforms (Amazon, Ebay, Subito, Zalando, Groupon etc.), Sports Betting Web Platforms (Bwin, Snai, Gioco digitale, Eurobet, Betfair, 365bet etc.) or blogs and online newspapers.
Web is a digital area – accessed by individuals, professionals and corporation –where many crimes are perpetrated.
Computer crimes might affect individual’s reputation or their own right to privacy. Surfing the Internet and using e-commerce web platforms imply many property risks.
These are among the main crimes firm lawyers deal with both in court and while providing legal advice:
- Computer Fraud (Article 640 ter of The Criminal Code
- Hacking Article 615 ter of the Criminal Code)
- Possession and abusive dissemination of computer and telematic systems access codes (Article 615 quater of The Criminal Code),
- Dissemination of appliances, devices or programmes to damage or interrupt computer and telematic systems. (Article 615 quater of The Criminal Code)
- Violation of computer and telematic correspondence and communications (Articles 616,617 ter, 617 quater and 617 quinquies of The Criminal Code)
- Unlawful data processing (Phishing Article 167 of The Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003
- Personation (Article 495 of The Criminal Code),
- Defamation/Libel via the Internet (Article 595 of The Criminal Code)