who access and navigate the website www.carlozzaccagnini.it (“Website”) in order to
communicate to the user the types of cookies used by the Website as well as the related
methods of removal and deactivation of the same.
Carlo Zaccagnini Law Firm manages the website www.carlozaccagnini.it
As required by the European Union Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), and in particular by the articles 13 and 14 as well as by Legislative Decree n.196/2003, below we provide you in your capacity as “interested party” with the information required by law relating to your personal data processing.
Below you will find the main information on the cookies used to support the functionality of the site and the services provided and we invite you to read them carefully.
* * *
What are Cookies
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser in use and saved on the user’s device when he visits this website. Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its performance, and also provide information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes or to personalize the browsing experience by remembering your preferences.
Types of cookies used
In general, this web site uses the so-called technical cookies necessary in order to guarantee the user the best functionality of the Website. If the user wishes to disable/refuse the use of these cookies, he can change the PC browser settings at any time, but in this case navigation on the Website and the use of the related contents could be compromised.
- Technical cookies – Technical and necessary cookies guarantee the basic functions of this site, such as providing secure access or changing consent preferences. These Cookies do not memorize personal data of the navigator.
- Functional cookies – Functional Cookies support functions provided by third parties, such as sharing website content on Social Media, collecting feedback, or allowing a user to be recognized on subsequent accesses. Functional cookies are not essential for the site to function, but they improve the quality and experience of navigation.
- Analytical Cookies – Analytical cookies are used to analyze how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information about metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Mandatory or optional consent
For technical cookies only, it is not mandatory to acquire consent, but their deactivation and/or refusal will make it impossible to navigate correctly on the Site. Functional and Analytical Cookies will be sent only with the User’s consent and in case of refusal some functions of the Site could be compromised.
Method of acceptance
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. However, we remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause unsatisfactory functioning of the site and/or limit the service we offer.
Below we indicate how to manage cookies from the following browsers:
- Chrome, see the dedicated page
- Mozilla Firefox see the dedicated page
- for Safari, see the dedicated page
- for Safari iOS (mobile devices) see the dedicated page
- for Opera see the dedicated page
Each cookie will be stored for the time indicated below:
In order to obtain more information about the cookies used, how to refuse or disable them, you can contact: email@example.com